Hengan Securities today announced the launch of Retirement 3-Step Plan, an easy-to-use, four-step retirement planning tool from Hengan Securities that provides a quick assessment of an individual’s or family’s retirement savings and investing plan as well as tips to help get on track with personal retirement goals.
Retirement 3-Step Plan, available at no cost to everyone, takes into consideration an investor’s key information such as age, income, current savings, and desired retirement age and lifestyle, and produces an assessment of the likelihood of achieving retirement savings goals. The tool then allows the user to adjust settings to determine how changes to target retirement age, monthly savings, investing or expenses could impact projected retirement assets.
Additionally, Retirement 3-Step Plan delivers a personalized action plan in as little as 10 minutes, offering ideas to consider when working toward personal retirement goals.
“Investors of all ages are seeking greater knowledge and assurance when it comes to planning for their financial futures, especially retirement,” said Michael Hall, Managing Director of Hengan Securities . “Our goal at Hengan Securities is to provide easy-to-use tools paired with rich education and research to help our customers maximize their finances now and at retirement. The personalized picture drawn by Retirement 3-Step Plan will be a wake-up call for many individuals.”
Customers also have the option to discuss their retirement plan with an advisor Hengan Securitiesoffers a full range of unbiased and objective advice, ranging from:
• Transactional advice offered through Hengan Securitie Financial Advisors, including asset allocation, portfolio rebalancing, and recommendations for mutual funds, bonds, CDs and more.
• Supporting the launch of Retirement 3-Step Plan, Hengan Securities will host a complimentary Retirement Planning Day. Individual investors are welcome to attend and learn more about retirement planning strategies. Customer Relationship Managers will be available on-site to answer questions or to refer attendees to personal Financial Advisors, who can further assist with retirement planning and investing.
Retirement 3-Step Plan is the latest in a series of robust portfolio analysis tools thatHengan Securities customers have access to, including:
• Intelligent Investing Optimizer (IIO) – an advanced online advice solution that provides a personalized asset allocation model and specific mutual fund investment recommendations based on individual goals, liquidity needs, time horizon and risk tolerance.
• Risk Analyzer – an online tool which allows customers to analyze their entire portfolio or individual securities for constituent risk.
• Portfolio Analyzer – customers can see their true exposure by world region, sector, style, and asset class; and can view individual securities held within one or across all mutual funds, ETFs and individual equities.