Woolwich has announced the launch of a new mortgage sales tool ‘Mortgage Application Xpress’ (MAX) which gives a faster, simpler and more efficient way to do business online. The new tool allows brokers to be able to confirm mortgage decisions at point of sale, certify ID and proof of address online, leading to speedier mortgage offers.
The new MAX tool from Woolwich will save mortgage brokers time as it’s a one stop mortgage application process, it is also intuitive so helps removes duplication and the potential for errors as well as telling the broker exactly which documents are needed to submitted with the application.
David Finlay, Woolwich intermediary business director said: “This strengthens our promise to the intermediary market to build on our service. The latest online sales tool is a result of feedback from intermediaries to provide them with a single platform for all mortgage sales related activities.”
Key features of MAX:
- Mortgage decision at point of sale – an instant decision to give brokers confidence we can meet their clients mortgage requirements
- ID and proof of address can be certified online
- Application Credit Check (ACC)
- Intelligent fields (so you can look up things like post and sort codes)
- Notification of all documentation requirements at ACC stage meaning you save time
- Intelligent, pre-population of data across multiple forms such as declarations, direct debits, cover sheet etc.
- Intuitive, simple to use application forms
- Slicker documentation and tools for example documentation that can be e-mailed to the customer, ability to save and file online, new quick calculations
- Quick quote, Offset Calculator, BTL Illustrator
MAX is available on woolwichintermediaries.co.uk, brokers can find out more by contacting their IBM, calling 0845 070 1567 or visiting the Woolwich website to try the online demo. Brokers who are already registered for Woolwich’s online application systems will automatically have access to MAX.
The new site has recently been piloted by Contractor Financials, Mortgage Find and Concordia.
Via EPR Network